Basic Annual Salary £22,000+
Dependent on experience and qualifications
Bonus Structure Yes
- Opportunity to join the Graduate Trainee Programme
- 23 day holiday allowance, increasing with length of service
- 2 week Christmas closure (at Directors’ discretion)
- Pension with salary sacrifice option
- Charitable corporate support with two volunteer days per year
- Exam support (if desired)
- Additional employee benefits
The firm, the department, and the role
Do you have some experience in financial services and want a career in an IFA firm?
Fleet Street Wealth will be a great fit if you enjoy autonomy, having your opinions both heard and acted upon and want a supportive environment in which to grow without being micro-managed.
We pride ourselves in being a forward-thinking company, adaptable and always striving to be better. We are a Chartered, independent, fee-based wealth management firm focused on providing well researched and bespoke advice to individuals, companies, trustees and charitable bodies. We now seek to recruit an administrator to join our team. This will particularly suit if you want structured career development, mentoring, exam support, progressing into a technical role with the opportunity to provide client advice.
You will have the flexibility of working from home and the office.
Key accountabilities & responsibilities
- Perform general back office duties
- Learn all firm processes and our ‘client journey’, as well as all compliance requirements
IFA administration duties, not limited to:
- Prepare valuations and supporting documentation for client review meetings
- Perform fund switches and rebalances
- Prepare applications and supporting documentation for client new business
- Ensure all communications with the client is recorded accurately
- Upload new business proposals on to the system accurately and compliantly
- Handle day to day enquiries from clients, providers, advisers and paraplanners
- Keep our back-office system up to date
Essential Experience required for this role
- A minimum of B in Maths and English at GCSE (or equivalent)
- A minimum of a 2:1 degree in a relevant subject (e.g. Maths, Finance, Economics) if you want the opportunity to join the Graduate Trainee Programme
- Excellent prioritisation skills to meet, if not exceed, deadlines
- The ability to manage expectations of all staff and clients
- Experience in financial services (ideally an IFA firm)
- Sociable and enjoy being part of a team!
- Self-driven and results-oriented, with a positive outlook.
- Mature, reliable, tolerant and determined to ensure excellent outcomes for clients
To apply for this position, or to find out more, please contact our Human Resources team at HR@FSWealth.co.uk.