Basic Annual Salary £40,000+
Dependent on experience and client book
Bonus Structure Yes
- 23 day holiday allowance, increasing with length of service
- Two week Christmas closure (at Directors’ discretion)
- Pension with salary sacrifice option
- Charitable corporate support with two volunteer days per year
- Additional employee benefits
The firm, the department, and the role
Fleet Street Wealth is one of the largest providers of financial advice to the barrister community. We are seeking to recruit an experienced mortgage adviser (with their own client book) who can autonomously build mortgage revenue. Support will be provided, but using your own initiative is key.
In addition to the leads you will be provided, you must be motivated to create your own opportunities and marketing strategies (with marketing support) – this will be essential to your bonus remuneration.
You will have the flexibility of working from home or the office with back-office support.
We are a great fit if you enjoy autonomy and having your opinions both heard and acted upon.
Key accountabilities & responsibilities
- Taking all opportunities to achieve success for your client
- Remaining in constant communication with clients so they feel supported throughout the journey
- Driving us to go above and beyond for our clients and influencing and inspiring those around you to do the same
- Ensuring your use of systems is excellent
- Demonstrating great attention to detail and adherence to compliance standards and data management
- Overseeing your cases from inception through to completion
- Maintaining your professional qualifications and industry knowledge
- Reporting to Management (initially on a monthly basis, moving to quarterly in due course)
- Strong IT skills, including Microsoft Office packages, Xplan, Trigold and Volume
ESSENTIAL Experience required for this role
- Have CeMAP 1, 2 and 3 (or equivalent) with CAS status
- Ideally, you will also equity release qualification and experience
- Have transferable clients (and potentially also introducers) of your own
- Have proven experience at converting leads
- Put the client at the heart of all you do
- Be highly driven with a great work ethic
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to engage with client and colleagues
- Sociable and enjoy being part of a team
- Self-driven and results-oriented, with a positive outlook
- Wholly focused on delivering high-quality advice and business profit
- Reliable, tolerant and determined
- An empathic communicator
To apply for this position, or to find out more, please contact our Human Resources team at HR@FSWealth.co.uk.