Paraplanner (with CF30 permission)
Basic Annual Salary £50,000+
Dependent on experience and qualifications
Bonus Structure Yes
- 23 day holiday allowance, increasing with length of service
- Two week Christmas closure (at Directors’ discretion)
- Pension with salary sacrifice option
- Charitable corporate support with two volunteer days per year
- Exam support to reach Chartered (ideally Fellow)
- Additional employee benefits
The firm, the department, and the role
Do you enjoy working directly with clients and want more responsibility to do so?
Fleet Street Wealth will be a great fit if you enjoy autonomy, having your opinions both heard and acted upon and want a supportive environment in which to grow without being micro-managed.
We pride ourselves in being a forward-thinking company, adaptable and always striving to be better. We are one of the largest providers of financial advice to the barrister community and are now seeking a Paraplanner (with CF30 permission).
We are a Chartered, independent, fee-based wealth management firm focused on providing well researched and bespoke advice to individuals, companies, trustees and charitable bodies. We now seek to expand our paraplanning department with an experienced (diploma minimum) individual. This will particularly suit if you enjoy client interaction but do not wish to manage your ‘own’ client bank. You will be offered CF30 sign off whilst working as part of a team and hence have their support.
You will have the flexibility of working from home and the office.
Key accountabilities & responsibilities
- First point of contact for a number of clients
- Attending/taking client review meetings (predominantly virtual)
- Annual review meeting preparation (with administrative support)
- Research (including cashflow) and writing both templated and bespoke suitability reports
- Adhering to internal procedures, the CIP and financial planning house views
Essential Experience required for this role
- Previous CF30 experience is highly desirable
- ‘All round’ technical knowledge – strong on pensions
- On route to Chartered (at minimum Diploma plus at least 1 advanced exam)
- Graduate preferable
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to engage with clients and colleagues
- Strong understanding of compliance
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office, Adviser Office, Volume, FE Analytics and Voyant
- Sociable and enjoy being part of a team!
- Self-driven and results-oriented, with a positive outlook
- Wholly focused on delivering high-quality advice and business profit
- Reliable, tolerant and determined
- Empathic communicator
To apply for this position, or to find out more, please contact our Human Resources team at HR@FSWealth.co.uk.