Basic Annual Salary: £33,000+
Dependent on experience and qualifications
Bonus Structure: Yes
Additional Benefits: 23 day holiday allowance, increasing with length of service
2 week Christmas closure (at Directors’ discretion)
Pension with salary sacrifice option
Death in Service
Charitable corporate support with two volunteer days per year
Exam support (if desired)
Additional employee benefits
The firm, the department, and the role
Are you a career administrator who enjoys mentoring others and a fast-paced environment?
Fleet Street Wealth will be a great fit if you enjoy autonomy, having your opinions both heard and acted upon and want a supportive environment in which to grow without being micro-managed.
We pride ourselves in being a forward-thinking company, adaptable and always striving to be better. We are a Chartered, independent, fee-based wealth management firm focused on providing well researched and bespoke advice. We now seek to recruit an experienced career administrator with strong experience of working in an IFA’s office to become a dependable member of this department. This will particularly suit if you also enjoy client interaction. Please note that this role will not offer progression into paraplanning or advising.
You will have the flexibility of working from home and the office.
Key accountabilities & responsibilities
- IFA administration duties
- Be a point of contact for Advisers and Paraplanners for technical administrative queries
- Mentor the junior members within the admin team
- Participate in team meetings – highlight any concerns so that the department and firm can constantly improve
Essential Experience required for this role
- A wide knowledge of the different administrative roles and varied industry products
- At least two years’ experience of working in administration within a busy IFA office
- Excellent prioritisation skills to meet, if not exceed, deadlines
- The ability to manage expectations of all staff and clients
- A good working knowledge of Xplan is desirable (but not necessary)
- A good working knowledge of online provider platforms
- Ideally, a degree-level education and the Financial Planning Certificate (but not necessary)
- Sociable and enjoy being part of a team!
- Self-driven and results-oriented, with a positive outlook.
- Mature, reliable, tolerant and determined to ensure excellent outcomes for clients.
- An empathic communicator.