Basic Annual Salary £30,000+
Dependent on experience and qualifications
Bonus Structure Yes
- 23 day holiday allowance, increasing with length of service
- 2 week Christmas closure (at Directors’ discretion)
- Pension with salary sacrifice option
- Charitable corporate support with two volunteer days per year
- Exam support (if desired)
- Additional employee benefits
The firm, the department, and the role
Are you a career administrator who enjoys mentoring others and a fast-paced environment?
Fleet Street Wealth will be a great fit if you enjoy autonomy, having your opinions both heard and acted upon and want a supportive environment in which to grow without being micro-managed.
We pride ourselves in being a forward-thinking company, adaptable and always striving to be better. We are a Chartered, independent, fee-based wealth management firm focused on providing well researched and bespoke advice to individuals, companies, trustees and charitable bodies. We now seek to recruit an experienced career administrator with strong experience of working within an IFA’s office to become a dependable and constant member of this department. This will particularly suit if you also enjoy client interaction. Please note that this role will not offer progression into paraplanning or advising. Future career development, if desired, will be into management.
You will have the flexibility of working from home and the office.
Key accountabilities & responsibilities
- IFA administration duties
- Be a point of contact for Advisers and Paraplanners for technical administrative queries
- Mentor graduates within the admin team
- Participate in team meetings
- Highlight any concerns so that the department and firm can constantly improve
- Update the Xplan back office system
Essential Experience required for this role
- A wide knowledge of the different administrative roles and varied industry products
- At least one years’ experience of working in administration within a busy IFA office
- Excellent prioritisation skills to meet, if not exceed, deadlines
- The ability to manage expectations of all staff and clients
- A good working knowledge of Xplan is desirable (but not necessary)
- A good working knowledge of online provider platforms
- Ideally, a degree-level education and the Financial Planning Certificate (but not necessary)
- Sociable and enjoy being part of a team!
- Self-driven and results-oriented, with a positive outlook
- Mature, reliable, tolerant and determined to ensure excellent outcomes for clients
- An empathic communicator
To apply for this position, or to find out more, please contact our Human Resources team at HR@FSWealth.co.uk.