Basic Annual Salary: £27,000+*
*Dependent on experience and qualifications
Bonus Structure: Yes
23 day holiday allowance, increasing with length of service
2 week Christmas closure (at Directors discretion)
Pension with salary sacrifice option
Death in Service
Charitable corporate support with two volunteer days pa
Exam support (if desired)
The firm, the department, and the role
Do you have some experience within IFA administration?
Fleet Street Wealth will be a great fit if you enjoy autonomy, having your opinions both heard and acted upon and want a supportive environment in which to grow without being micro-managed.
We pride ourselves in being a forward-thinking company, adaptable and always striving to be better. We are a Chartered, independent, fee-based wealth management firm focused on providing well researched and bespoke advice. We now seek to recruit an administrator to join our team. This will particularly suit if you want structured career development, mentoring and exam support. This role gives no opportunity to move into a paraplanning or advice position within the next 3 years and therefore this will be better suited for a career administrator.
You will have the flexibility of working from home and the office.
Key accountabilities & responsibilities
- Perform general back office duties
- Learn all firm processes and our ‘client journey’, as well as all compliance requirements
- IFA administration duties, not limited to:
- Prepare valuations and supporting documentation for client review meetings
- Perform fund switches and rebalances
- Prepare applications and supporting documentation for client new business
- Ensure all communications with the client is recorded accurately
- Upload new business proposals on to the system accurately and compliantly
- Handle day to day enquiries from clients, providers, advisers and paraplanners
- Keep our back-office system up to date
Essential Experience required for this role
- A minimum of B in Maths and English at GCSE (or equivalent)
- Ideally a degree-level education
- Excellent prioritisation skills to meet, if not exceed, deadlines
- The ability to manage expectations of all staff and clients
- Minimum 1 year experience in an IFA firm
- Sociable and enjoy being part of a team!
- Self-driven and results-oriented, with a positive outlook.
- Mature, reliable, tolerant and determined to ensure excellent outcomes for clients