Basic Annual Salary: £45,000+ (Dependent on experience and qualifications)
Bonus Structure: Yes
Additional Benefits: 23 day holiday allowance, increasing with length of service
Two week Christmas closure (at Directors’ discretion)
Pension with salary sacrifice option
Death in Service
Charitable corporate support with two volunteer days per year
Exam support to reach Chartered (ideally Fellow)
Additional employee benefits
The firm, the department, and the role
Do you enjoy working with clients and research but don’t want a career path to becoming an adviser?
Fleet Street Wealth will be a great fit if you enjoy autonomy, having your opinions both heard and acted upon and want a supportive environment in which to grow without being micro-managed.
We pride ourselves in being a forward-thinking company, adaptable and always striving to be better. We are a Chartered, independent, fee-based wealth management firm focused on providing well researched and bespoke advice to individuals, companies, trustees and charitable bodies. We now seek an experienced individual to join our paraplanning department. This will particularly suit if you enjoy client interaction, research, assist shaping internal policies but do not want to become an adviser.
You will have the flexibility of working from home and the office.
Key accountabilities & responsibilities
- Annual review meeting preparation and post meeting actions
- Client research (including cashflow) and writing both templated and bespoke suitability reports
- Actioning ad-hoc client or adviser requests
- Assisting Management with internal research projects not limited to products and Investment Committee
- Adhering to internal procedures, the CIP and financial planning house views
Essential Experience required for this role
- 12 months’ paraplanning experience
- ‘All rounded’ technical knowledge – strong on pensions and investments
- Have achieved your Level 4 Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning already and aim to be Chartered
- Graduate preferable
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to engage with clients and colleagues
- Strong writing skills and research capabilities
- Strong understanding of compliance
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office, Xplan, Papercloud, FE Analytics and Voyant
- Sociable and enjoy being part of a team!
- Self-driven and results-oriented, with a positive outlook.
- Reliable, tolerant and determined.
- Empathic communicator.